Simutence is your highly specialized and independent partner for the virtual design of manufacturing processes and components with plastics, fiber-reinforced composites, and hybrids. Whether process equipment provider, material supplier, component manufacturer, or engineering service provider – we are here to make your product and manufacturing process development cycles most efficient using advanced engineering and simulation methods.
Generate a digital twin of
manufacturing processes and products
Leverage from advanced engineering and simulation methods
Enable material and manufacturing efficiency.
Benefit from our international
network and partners
Our approach to the efficient development of manufacturing processes and components is the seamless and close connection of product design, manufacturing validation, and engineering through our virtual process chain. Based on this, virtual manufacturing validation is enabled, which can significantly reduce real-world efforts on demonstrator manufacturing and manufacturing piloting.
- Part- and process design with fiber-reinforced composites and hybrids
- Material card creation under consideration of processing conditions
- Validation of manufacturability and structural performance early on
Training & consulting
- Seminars and trainings on virtual design with composites and hybrids
- Support for product development and manufacturing
- General support on advanced engineering and simulation approaches
- Self-developed simulation approaches where state-of-the-art approaches are not sufficient
- Add-ons for established commercial software such as Abaqus and Moldflow
- Customized solutions and tools for your innovative processes
The idea behind SIMUTENCE is to use existing simulation approaches where the state-of-the-art is sufficient and to use and develop simulation approaches, where the state-of-the-art is not sufficient. We provide our customers with access to all of our simulation approaches through engineering services. Beyond that, we successively make these approaches available to our customers, as soon as a high-quality user experience is guaranteed.
What we strive for
As a spin-off company of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in Germany, we support and supply know-how and methods based on the latest state-of-the-art. Our utmost interest is to enable you to gain the maximum use from our know-how and collaboration with SIMUTENCE. Therefore, our services will be tailor-made to your specific challenge!